Edmonton Registry Services South is always looking for excellent people to assist with Registry Needs.
Please see below for current job postings.
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
Job Description : Registry Clerk
The registry clerk is to assess customer needs and work within our data bases to complete the client’s service. Our registry office provides many services to clients such as motor vehicles, corporate registry, land titles, personal property, Carfax, vital statistics, raffle licenses, and Alberta Health Care.
Duties, Responsibilities, Knowledge and Skills Required:
– Greet customers
– Answer phones
– Assess customer needs
– Provide information
– Complete services for clients with accuracy
– Learn several different databases
– Enter data into several different programs
– Word, notepad, excel, Outlook, and internet explorer
– Locate forms and inventory
– Issue and finalize client services
– Troubleshoot technical problems (Printer jams and system issues)
Office Policies Procedures
– Apply policies and procedures to each client’s transaction
– Store documents in the proper secure locations
– Ability protect passwords and user IDs
– Follow paper / document management protocols
– Present yourself in a professional and friendly manner
Other Skills Required
– Manage Time well
– Work as a team member
– Pay attention to detail
– Work well under pressure
– Ensure public confidentiality and security
– Calculate fees
– Collect payment from clients
– Complete detailed cash out procedures
Terms of Employment
We are currently hiring for permanent and part-time positions. Hours worked will vary and may include evenings and weekends.
#1 – 9109 39 Avenue NW Edmonton, Alberta
Hours of Operation:
Monday Thru Thursday: 8:30 am to 8:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
• You must be 18 years of age or older
• Have a high school diploma
• Cores level II or III
• Minimum 6 months registry experience
• Be able to type at minimum 40 wpm
• Have a satisfactory criminal record check
• Be able to follow and find policy
• Be able to problem solve
• You must speak, write and understand English
• Secondary Languages are an asset
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Applications will only be accepted by email.
Email resume and covering letter to: email@example.com
Unit #1, 9109-39 Ave. NW
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Closed Sundays and Statutory Holidays