Confirmation Letters confirm Motor Vehicle operator or vehicle information.
When requesting your own personal information you must:
- Be present in a registry agent office.
- Provide acceptable identification.
- Complete the
- Request for Personal Driving and Motor Vehicle Information Form
- Record the purpose of the Confirmation Letter.
If you are out of the province and requesting your information:
Fill out an application and go to Notary Public
Notarized Request for Personal Driving and Motor Vehicle Information – make sure the details as to why the confirmation letter is required are printed on the Confirmation Letter section of this form.
You will also need to provide a copy of accepted photo ID that is notarized.
You must sign the form in front of the Notary Public.
Send the following documents to our office:
- a signed and notarized application form
- a notarized copy of accepted photo ID
- the fee for service (Please call or email to find out the acceptable methods of payment and price.
- A pre-paid envelope with your return address and our sending address. (Send a Registered mail envelope.)